Services with Dr. Sarah Derenzo:
New Patient Exam $60
Children's Exam $30
Adjustment $40 - $50
Nutritional Consult $30
*Nutritional Consult does not include the price of any supplements purchased
Services with Kristi Kirkpatrick, LMT:
- 60 Minute Session $65
- 90 Minute Session $95
We know your health is valuable. Our goal is to give you optimal care at the greatest value. We understand that even with insurance, most patients will experience at least some out of pocket expense. In order to maintain reasonable healthcare pricing and provide you with the best care we have chosen to be a non-participating provider with all insurance companies.
What does this mean for you?
This means that by reducing staffing and time costs we can pass the savings along to you. This allows us to keep our costs low and offer a Time-of-Service discount. The time of service discount reduces the cost of an adjustment as long as the service is paid for in full at the time of visit.
What can you expect to pay?
- An initial chiropractic care visit for an adult includes a new patient exam and adjustment. You can expect your initial visit to cost between $100-$125 depending on the depth of care needed.
- A new patient visit for a child (under 18yrs) includes a children's exam and adjustment. You can expect to pay $70-$80 depending on the depth of care needed.
- A standard chiropractic visit will cost between $40-50 depending on the amount of care you require and includes an adjustment.
- We also offer additional care such as musculoskeletal therapies, functional massage and nutritional counseling. Those prices are listed above.
- Payments for services is due at the time of service.
Can I still use my insurance?
Yes! We will provide you with all of the necessary paperwork to file an insurance claim. The reimbursement from your insurance company will come directly to you. We can also provide assistance if your insurance company requests additional information (such as medical records) from you. Please be aware that some or perhaps all of the services provided may be a non-covered service under your medical insurance. Your insurance policy is an agreement between you and your insurance company. Our relationship is with you, not with your insurance company. Therefore, all charges are ultimately your responsibility, regardless of insurance status.
What forms of payments are accepted?
Cash, Check, Debit/Credit Cards and Health Savings Account (HSA) Cards are all accepted.